|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.|
|# of Zones||2|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Falmer, Chaurus, Frostbite Spiders|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|FrostflowAbyss, FrostflowLighthouse, FrostflowLighthouseExterior01|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Cooking Pots/Spits||1|
|# of Quicksilver||1|
Frostflow Lighthouse is a lighthouse located west of Winterhold in the north of Skyrim.
It is located southeast of the Imperial camp between Dawnstar and Winterhold. There is a small shed with a Novice-level lock to the side of the Lighthouse. A few potions and a coin purse can be found on the shelves. There is a dead horse lying outside the front entrance.
As you enter the Lighthouse, the doors immediately to your left and right have high level locks. The door on the left leads to the Lighthouse's exterior and brazier, while the door on the right leads to the cellar. Up ahead, Ramati's body lies on the floor beside a chaurus corpse, and upon seeing this, starts the Frostflow Abyss quest. As part of this quest, after reading clues found in the family's journals (see Notes), you can deduce that the key for the cellar door can be found inside the urn resting on the mantle.
Continuing through the cellar leads to Frostflow Abyss, an underground labyrinth inhabited by Falmer, chaurus and frostbite spiders. There are two points of no return within the abyss where you have to jump down to continue with no way back up. Your follower (if you have one with you) may not jump down, but instead wait for you on the higher level. If this happens, you can use Unrelenting Force on your follower before jumping down to solve this issue. Also, this dungeon is especially notable for the number of chaurus eggs and glowing mushrooms available, totaling up to 516 egg sacs and 93 mushroom plants that can be harvested.
At the end of the dungeon, you will eventually encounter a Chaurus Reaper which holds Habd's Remains and a key which unlocks the chest found at the top of the lighthouse. Bring his remains up to the brazier at the top of the lighthouse to gain the active effect Sailor's Repose, which makes healing spells stronger by curing 10% more.
 Related Quests
- Frostflow Abyss: Uncover the tragic events inside Frostflow Lighthouse.
- Three journals can be found within the first floor of the Lighthouse:
- Mani's Letter can be found in the knapsack in the room to the left, mentioning his intention to leave.
- A copy of the Restoration skill book Mystery of Talara, v 2 can be found on a dresser in the room to the right.
- A Torchbug in a Jar can be found beside the urn on the mantelpiece.
- A bloodstained note and a scrawled page can be found beside Sudi's body in Frostflow Abyss. It is implied by the note that she used her dagger to kill herself rather than letting herself be eaten alive.
- There are two chests with Apprentice and Novice-level locks in Falmer living areas.
- If you have a follower with you, they may give the "approaching a cave" dialogue due to the lighthouse having the keyword "dungeon".
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|