The Circle may just be a Group Within The Companions
Pretty much every faction seems to have three achievements, and that achievement is placed right below the one for joining The Companions. So The Circle is probably a ranking group within The Companions. Not guaranteed, but it's a fair possibility. --AKB Talk Cont Mail 20:52, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
- Your are probably right, we don't have any other info anyway, also there is a group dedicated to killing giants as mentioned in a one hour playthrough but it didn't give the name.RIM 20:58, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
- While it would make sense for the Circle to be a sub-faction of the Companions, there's no actual evidence to support that. I've added it back to the page until more info is available, and also because the Shield-Brothers (a confirmed sub-faction) is currently listed. --Legoless 21:20, 8 October 2011 (UTC)
 Bard's College
I noticed that there is another faction where you can join called The Bard's College, which located in Solitude. When you talk to a bard in any Inn about "Where did you learned to play like that?" They will point you there. Does anyone have more information about that faction ? — Unsigned comment by Stan Miller (talk • contribs) on 8 November 2011
- Nope, for more information you're probably going to have to wait until the game is released. I've created a stub for the faction, though. --NepheleTalk 13:58, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
i hope thats how you spell it..i dident know where els to put this but along the roads you will find justicars for the thalmar if you interupt enough of them by killing them and setting the prisoners free they will issue an exicution order out on your character The sorrow 11:06, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
Although Dalphine doesn't offer direct membership but also says that the Blades are meant to protect the Dragon-Born, therefore shouldn't the Dragon-Born be part of the Blades? Also, after progressing, everything in Sky Haven Temple becomes usable (instead of stealing). Confrim? 22.214.171.124
- If we're listing the Bard's College as joinable, we should list the Blades. You could make an argument that the player is more of an important figure to the blades than an actual member, but I still think it should count. Actually, I'm just going to reorganize this page a bit; it was structured before Skyrim was released and could use a bit of updating. --Theothersteve7 19:01, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
 The Other Factions bar
- It's for later use, to categorize the factions that the player can and can't join and the ones only available in the construction set, also it was used on the oblivion factions page so I think it should also be on this one. John142
 Removing an NPC from a faction
So I chose early on to have Aela join the Blades, but due to the Parthurnax quest, I've come to regret that choice, and now I wonder if there is a console command to remove NPCs from factions. I know that there is one to add NPCs to factions, but I can't find anywhere if there is a console command to do the reverse. I'd appreciate anyone's knowledge in this area. Thanks. Voraxith 04:59, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Try to read about recycleactor console command. But I do not know will help it or not. Solarisomnium 18:07, 11 December 2011 (UTC)
- Correct solution: addfac <faction ID> -1 will remove the actor from the faction. Solarisomnium 16:14, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
 Faction Categories
I might be missing something here, but I came across a whole bunch of wanted categories for factions that don't seem to exist. For example, Category:Skyrim-Factions-Creature Faction already exists, and they seem to contain all of the same pages (except that Skyrim-Factions-Creature Faction also contains Skyrim:Glenmoril Witch). According to the factions pages, there is only one Creature Faction. Just at a quick glance it looks like there are a lot of cases like this. Is there a reason for it? –Eshetalk 13:54, 13 March 2012 (UTC)is a wanted category, but
- The '0' on the end is the rank in the faction. It looks like this was added when NepheleBot went through them and updated/created the summary details. The Glenmoril Witch page doesn't appear to have been updated by NepheleBot, hence it doesn't have the '0'.
- The rank only really serves a purpose if it has a name and has been defined correctly on the faction page - see the other wanted category Category:Skyrim-Factions-ThievesGuildFaction-Agent (where Agent is the rank in ThievesGuildFaction). For the Creature Faction, I don't think there's any need for the rank to be specified. --Gaebrial 14:55, 13 March 2012 (UTC)
 Blackblood marauders
Could these guys be added as a faction here? I figure since they were heavily featured in the quest Lights out and the blood horkers have been added to the list, that they should be also. Vos 23:54, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
 Other factions
Umm, im not that good with wikis so can someone please help me by adding the alik'r and afflicted factions? their abscence is bugging the living heck out of me for some reason. 126.96.36.199 02:11, 3 June 2012 (UTC)
 Blood-Kin of the Orcs
Doesn't the player become part of this faction?
--DayDreamer 17:29, 4 June 2012 (UTC)
- It's not a faction. You can by doing a task for an orc gain the status of blood-kin, but it's like being friendly to the blades... oops, I already complained about them being listed as a joinable faction up higher on this page. :) --Morrolan (talk) 02:16, 15 April 2013 (GMT)
 Dawnguard faction?
Should the Dawnguard be added as a joinable faction? from the trailer and E3 footage it seems to be clear that it is a joinable faction in my opinion. So, what does everyone else think?--JIGSAW 4 19:34, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- It is reportably joinable, but there is little confirmed info on what or who they are, so its a bit pointless at this point. The Silencer speaksTalk 19:40, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
 Faction Display In Game
Oblivion had a page within your player menu which allowed you to see which factions you were in, and what ranks etc. Each rank even came with a nice little emblem.
- True, there is no log of what factions you have joined. However there is a log of how many faction quests you have completed. SilencerSpeak 16:34, 1 September 2012 (UTC)
 Red Links for Serana's Factions
I added Serana's 2 factions to the list, but now I need to get rid of the red links in her NPC summary. It appears that redirects are the method that is being used, rather than anchors, possibly due to the Faction template being used for this. Am I correct in this? I'm unsure, because the template page says that the Faction template should look for the faction under "Factions_D" if there is no page for it (I think). --Xyzzy Talk 16:54, 14 October 2012 (GMT)
- If you want to get rid of the red link, you either need to make the redirect, or you need to do something like this:
- This will leave a wanted category, though. If you want to get rid of that, then use:
- However, if a redirect is appropriate in this situation, then you should definitely use one. • JAT 19:46, 20 October 2012 (GMT)
 Pet faction?
I know in Hearthfire, you can have animal followers as pets. I decided to do this with Meeko, and now i'm wanting to get rid of him without my kids "never speaking to me again". Tried recruiting Meeko, going somewhere else, and killing him, and that didn't work. Tried going to a dragon, but the dragon was more interested in me than Meeko, and that didn't work. Any console commands i can try to ditch Meeko and still keep my kids' favor? VycDarkshadow (talk) 01:16, 8 January 2013 (GMT)