I've just done a few bits of reorganization that may seem completely illogical, so I figured I'd explain what my motivations were.
Layout of Page: The order of the boxes does seem a bit haphazard, and probably could do with some more tweaking. My basic thought was to put the most used links near the top of the page. So Oblivion and Morrowind were the logical choices for the top two boxes. I then wanted to put Elder Scrolls Travels under Oblivion, since it includes the other most recently released titles. Admittedly, the pages (other than Shadowkey) contain no info right now, but I think that may just be because nobody knows they even exist. And given the apparent interest in Oblivion for PSP perhaps the Oblivion Mobile section will start to get some attention.
Move to Main Namespace: With the couple links added to the bottom (for Tamriel and General) this page is really an overall site index. So it seems that it belongs near the top of the hierarchy, not buried in the General namespace. I considered whether the name of the page should also be something like "Site Index" or "Directory". But the links to this page are most likely to call it "All Games", since I think that will be the most useful way to describe it to readers.
Moving Mobile Games to Main Namespace: OK, not directly related to this page, other than that the links were changed. But I thought I'd cover that here, too. As Wrye mentioned a few weeks back (as part of the Shadowkey namespace discussion), these pages probably are just stubs until someone gets interested, at which point they'll have their own namespace. Also, when creating General:Main Page I realized that they didn't really fit in there, given that General is a section about non-game info. So I thought I'd try moving them and see what people think.
--Nephele 17:32, 2 March 2007 (EST)
Release Dates: I would like to see the year each game was released on this page.--126.96.36.199 18:47, 20 September 2007 (EDT)
- That information is already documented at other articles that focus more on the history of the Elder Scrolls games, such as General:Bethesda and General:Elder Scrolls. The purpose of this page is primarily to help readers navigate the site, rather than to provide details about the individual games. --NepheleTalk 21:17, 20 September 2007 (EDT)
 All the expansions.
 table edit
 Piracy Section
We should put a piracy section for people who want to discuss pirate games and state their dislike for them.ModderElGrande 16:18, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Forums exist for that and you can discuss it there. UESP will never authorise content or pages that deal with illegal activities. --SerCenKing Talk 16:22, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
 Mobile Games
Where/how can you buy the mobile games? Specifically Stormhold and Dawnstar? -DevotedInsanity 01:06, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Try these links: Stormhold, Dawnstar
- I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming the procedure to purchase and download the games would depend on the carrier. --GKtalk2me 03:21, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
 Eldar Scrolls V: Skyrim
Eldar Scrolls V: Syrim... it's not out yet, but I think deserves the skeleton on a section which can be filled in as more information is released.188.8.131.52 18:29, 15 December 2010 (UTC)
- Where are they not appearing? Alpha Kenny Buddy 02:52, 14 January 2011 (UTC)
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet but maybe there should a videos section for gameplay showing like walkthroughs and stuff???? — Unsigned comment by Blunt axe (talk • contribs) at 05:24 on 21 October 2011 (GMT)