|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Tharsten Heart-Fang (tharsten heart-fang / tharsten heart-fang2)|
|Location||Skaal Village: The Greathall,
Solstheim, Mortrag Glacier: Inner Ring
|Follower||During Hircine's Hunt|
Tharsten Heart-Fang is a Nord barbarian located in the Greathall of the Skaal Village. He is the leader of the Skaal tribe and your quest giver for a part of the Main Quest. Later you meet him in Mortrag Glacier as a werewolf as part of the Bloodmoon Prophecy.
 Related Quests
- The Skaal Test of Loyalty: You must complete a ritual for the Skaal in order to gain their trust.
- The Skaal Test of Wisdom: Investigate a possible theft of furs within the Skaal Village to determine the fate of the accused.
- The Skaal Test of Strength: Prove your strength to the Skaal tribe by investigating the pillar of fire emanating from Lake Fjalding.
- The Siege of the Skaal Village: Defend the town against a vicious attack by werewolves and get infected by one of them.
- The Disappearance of Captain Carius: The Fort has been attacked and the Captain is missing.
- The Ritual of Water: Seek the Water of Life.
- The Ritual of Earth: Learn the Song of the Earth.
- The Ritual of Beasts: Ease the Suffering of the Good Beast.
- The Ritual of Trees: Retrieve and plant the seeds to the First Tree.
- The Ritual of the Sun: Restore the light of the Sun.
- The Ritual of the Winds: Free the Winds from the Greedy Man's bag.
- Hircine's Hunt: You are now irrevocably involved in the Bloodmoon Prophecy and it's a fight for survival.