|Shout defies steel, as you rip the weapon from an opponent's grasp.|
|Zun||Disarms enemies up to level 12||30|
|Haal||Disarms enemies up to level 20||35|
|Viik||Disarms enemies up to level 30||40|
Disarm is a shout that pulls the weapon out of an opponent's grasp.
It is one of the more common shouts used by draugr, which can be quite an issue if you are wielding a unique weapon, as the weapon can easily be lost when thrown from your hand.
- Taking an enemy's unique weapon.
- Taking an enemy's weapon if you have lost yours to this shout.
- Bound weapons are not affected.
- The off-hand weapon of a dual-wielding character will be placed in the inventory instead of being dropped.
- It is not necessary to finish Speaking With Silence to learn all three words, just start it.
- Draugr may stop using this shout after you reach level 31, as you are immune to it. However, draugr may sometimes try to use the shout on a lower-level follower, or use the Disarm shout on you to no avail.
Word Wall Translation
|Zun||NONVUL BRON D4M1N D1R
ROT DO FIN FOD3Z BORM4
PRUZ1N ZUN KO K2Z1L LOS
H4DRIM DO DW3N-SIL KENDOV
|Noble Nords remember these
words of the hoar father:
best weapon of Skyrim is
(the) mind of (a) steel-souled warrior.
|NONVUL BRON DahMaaN DaaR
ROT DO FIN FODiiZ BORMah
PRUZaaN ZUN KO KeiZaaL LOS
HahDRIM DO DWiiN-SIL KENDOV
|Haal||BROTHI W4L1N QETHSEGOL KUL3
V4RUKT ODRAV K9N-H1L
WO DRUN POG1S ZIN W4
|Brothi raised (this) stone in memory of his son
(who) brought much honor to
|BROTHI WahLaaN QETHSEGOL KULii
VahRUKT ODRAV KeyN-HaaL
WO DRUN POGaaS ZIN Wah
4ZID V3K DO BR3N4M1R
DO SOT P9T N1KO W4 FIN
L1T N1L UF3K DO KORVAG KOL
|(This) stone commemorates
(the) bitter defeat of (the) Sisterhood
of the White Rose, eaten to
(the) last by the trolls of Korvag Crag.
ahZID ViiK DO BRiiNahMaaR
DO SOT PeyT NaaKO Wah FIN
LaaT NaaL UFiiK DO KORVAG KOL
- Female Orcs use other different words when using the shout.