Skyrim:Eastmarch Imperial Camp
|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Imperial Soldiers, Legate Hrollod|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|North of Stony Creek Cave
Southeast of Mzulft
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
The camp is populated by a commander—normally Legate Hrollod—a number of soldiers, and an Imperial quartermaster. Legate Rikke assumes command of the camp during The Battle for Fort Amol, and until the Battle for Windhelm is initiated.
A workbench, a grindstone and an anvil can be found next to the quartermaster's small wares tent. There is an alchemy lab next to a tent housing wounded soldiers, and there are leveled health potions inside the tent. The Legate's larger tent contains a chest. Next to the Legate's tent is another large tent containing a map of Skyrim with strategical markers placed on it.
 Related Quests
- The Battle for Fort Amol: Prepare for the final assault on Windhelm. (radiant)
- Battle for Windhelm: Conquer the Stormcloak capital and bring Ulfric to justice.
- Reunification of Skyrim: Re-unite Skyrim under the leadership of the Empire. (radiant)
- After receiving orders for the Battle for Windhelm, the military will strike the camp and it will be removed.
- If you travel to the site after the camp is struck, NPCs may remain, and objects may be found seemingly floating in midair.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|