The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This article is about the three elemental Thralls. For the Dead Thrall spell, see Dead Thrall.
|Flame Thrall/Frost Thrall/Storm Thrall|
|Type||Offensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Delivery||Target Location||Equip||Both Hands|
|Duration||999 days||Range||100 ft|
|Purchase from (after Conjuration Ritual Spell)|
- Summons a <type> Atronach permanently.
- Conjure <type> Thrall, for 86313600 secs (999 days)
- Elemental Potency, summons the more powerful Potent <type> Thrall.
- Casting cloak spells, or transforming into a Vampire LordDG, will dispel any summoned thralls.
- The Thrall spells are not actually permanent, though they may as well be. They last for 999 real-world days (about 2 years, 9 months), though it will be less if you sleep/wait/fast travel a lot. However, the odds of any Thrall actually surviving long enough to expire naturally are almost nil unless you're specifically trying to do that for some reason.
- The stats of the Atronachs summoned are:
|Potent Flame Thrall
|Potent Frost Thrall
|Potent Storm Thrall†