Skyrim:Illusion Ritual Spell
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Drevis Neloren.
- Find the book in the Arcanaeum.
- Find the book in Hall of Attainment.
- Find the book in Hall of Countenance.
- Find the book in The Midden.
- Return to Drevis Neloren.
Once you have level 100 (see bugs) in the Illusion skill, travel to the College of Winterhold. Once there, find Drevis Neloren. Ask him if you can learn anything more about Illusion magic. He will give you a spell, Vision of the Tenth Eye, and ask you to find four Master Illusion texts. You can only see these books for a thirty second period each time you cast the vision spell.
- The first book is on a table in the Arcanaeum. It is in the west on the outer ring. It appears on the same table as the book The Legend of Red Eagle.
- The second book can be found in the Hall of Attainment. On the landing of the upper level, at the top of the stairs, it lies next to a bench.
- The third book is on a barrel in the upstairs storeroom of the Hall of Countenance. This is the room opposite of the room with the Arcane Enchanter.
- The last book is down in The Midden, on a table next to the Atronach Forge.
Return to Drevis Neloren
Give all the books to Drevis Neloren and he will give you one of the four master-level Illusion spell tomes: Call to Arms, Harmony, Hysteria, or Mayhem. You can then also buy the other three tomes from him.
- The quest only requires a skill level of 90, but Drevis's opening dialogue has a requirement of level 100, which is inconsistent with the quest and the other master level quests.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.6 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Sometimes the Master of Illusion Text books are not where they are indicated above (though they should be nearby). This is usually caused by using a spell near the location before the quest starts.
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 20.