|Primary Skills||Archery, Light Armor, One-handed, Sneak|
|Perks||Agile Defender (rank 1); Armsman (rank 1); Overdraw (rank 1); Quick Shot; Ranger|
Katria is a Nord spirit who is encountered at the beginning of Arkngthamz. She can initially be heard pleading you to leave the area, and after a while will appear and warn you of the dangers ahead. Katria will explain that she spent her life tracking down the legend of the Aetherium Forge, and that her apprentice stole everything from her and published it all under his own name. Later in the quest you will stumble across her bow, the Zephyr. She will ask you to keep the bow and put it to good use. During the quest, you will see her each time you collect one of the Aetherium Shards; once you have found all of them, she meets you at the Aetherium Forge. Once you finish the quest, she will thank you and then disappear from the game.
- Katria's corpse is unaffected by Dead Thrall.
- If you take the armor from Katria's body, her ghost will make a comment on how you should have left her with "just a little dignity".
- She is essential, but if she was "killed" (reduced in health until she has to kneel down and recover), Katria will recover next to you after a few moments and scornfully ask you, "That make you feel any better?".
- She is voiced by Lani Minella.
- She uses an ethereal version of her bow even though she lost it elsewhere in the ruins.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|