|Primary Skills||Alchemy, Enchanting, Smithing, Archery, One-handed, Two-handed|
Sanguine is a Daedric Prince whose sphere is hedonistic revelry, debauchery, and passionate indulgences of darker natures. Fittingly, he often appears on the seals and signs of brothels and whorehouses. Sanguine is depicted as a portly man with a dremora-like head with horns, always with a bottle in his hand or a whore under his thumb. He is thought to control thousands of realms. He is known to be allied with Vaermina, while his enemies are Ebonarm and the Benevolence of Mara. His summoning day is Heart's Day.
For more information, see the main lore article.
- Sanguine cannot be pickpocketed.
- He is one of three Daedric Princes to make an appearance in humanoid form. Others are Sheogorath and Nocturnal.
- Sanguine is a member of the miner class, which determines the level of his skills.
- Sanguine gives this Daedric artifact the Sanguine Rose after successfully completing his quest.
- After completion of quest A Night To Remember, you may find him roaming around Morvunskar, killing every mage he can find. Since he is essential, he will always win.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|