|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Radiant Raiment|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionHaafingar; JobTailorFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; ServicesSolitudeRadiantRaiments; SolitudeRadiantRaimentsFaction; TownSolitudeFaction|
Of the two sisters, Taarie is the friendlier, though still critical of your attire. Both sisters share the same merchant inventory and gold, so there is no need to deal with Endarie's rough personality in order to buy and sell at Radiant Raiment unless Taarie has stepped out.
Upon seeing you, she will comment on your outfit. If you ask her about it, she'll ask you to do a favor for her. Taarie is a potential candidate for marriage after agreeing to complete her favor and investing in her shop.
 Related Quests
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- Fit for a Jarl: Model some clothes for Elisif the Fair.
- She is the only Altmer you can marry in the game.
- If you invest in Endarie's store, you will be unable to invest in Taarie's store; they share the same goods, so investing in both of them would result in the store being invested in twice. You will thus be unable to raise Taarie's disposition high enough to make her available for marriage.
- If you're wearing Radiant Raiment fine clothes before obtaining the Fit for a Jarl quest, she will still comment on your outfit negatively. After agreeing to model for Jarl Elisif you will get the exact copy of Radiant Raiment fine clothes you wore.
Taarie can be seen having a short conversation with her sister Endarie about her sewing:
Taarie: "Sister dear, could you try sewing those sleeves a little tighter? We can't have our customers looking sloppy because of your work."
Endarie: "Oh certainly, dear sister. We couldn't afford to have our customers look like the simple pigs they are, now could we?"
Taarie: "Good. And while you're at it, perhaps you should sew your mouth shut when our fine customers are within earshot, hrm?"
When talking to her, you can ask her the following questions:
Player: "Do you always insult people when you meet them?"
Taarie: "It's not an insult, just an observation. If I were walking around with a wound, I would want you to tell me to see a doctor. Your outfit is something of an open wound... where attire is concerned. Not many people care, these days. The world is the worse for it."
Player: "What's wrong with my outfit?"
Taarie: "Nothing at all. It's very... nice. If you want something with a little more style, however, "
Player: "So what should I wear to the Blue Palace?"
Taarie: "You're really going to the Blue Palace? That presents an opportunity. If you were willing to wear one of Radiant Raiment's outfits and speak to the Jarl I would not only pay you but let you keep the outfit."
- Player: "Sounds easy enough. I'll do it."
- Taarie: "Good. Here's the outfit. Try to get Elisif's opinion on it and if she likes it mention it's from Radiant Raiment."
- Player: "Sorry, I'm afraid you'll make me look silly."
- Taarie: "Look silly! As if you could look any sillier than you do now."
- Player: "Elisif loved the outfit. She'll be placing an order soon."
- Taarie: "That's wonderful. You've done us a great service. As promised the outfit is yours and here's something for your trouble."