|Gold||750 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Radiant Raiment|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionHaafingar; JobTailorFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction; ServicesSolitudeRadiantRaiments; SolitudeRadiantRaimentsFaction; TownSolitudeFaction|
Of the two sisters, Taarie is the friendlier, though still critical of your attire. Both sisters share the same merchant inventory and gold, so there is no need to deal with Endarie's rough personality in order to buy and sell at Radiant Raiment unless Taarie has stepped out.
Taarie may greet you with "If you're heading to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit." or "If you ever want to replace those old rags, stop by Radiant Raiment." At her store, she has one additional greeting: "Why, hello! Here to buy? If you have to ask the price, you may be in the wrong store."
Upon seeing you, she will comment on your outfit. If you ask her about it, she'll ask you to do a favor for her. Taarie is a potential candidate for marriage after agreeing to complete her favor and investing in her shop.
You can ask Taarie if she always insults people when she meets them, which she will deny with "It's not an insult, just an observation. If I were walking around with a wound, I would want you to tell me to see a doctor. Your outfit is something of an open wound... where attire is concerned. Not many people care, these days. The world is the worse for it."
If you ask what is wrong with your outfit, Taarie will reply, "Nothing at all. It's very... nice. If you want something with a little more style, however,"
Should you ask her what you should wear to the Blue Palace, she will be surprised: "You're really going to the Blue Palace? That presents an opportunity." She will then offer, "If you were willing to wear one of Radiant Raiment's outfits and speak to the Jarl I would not only pay you but let you keep the outfit." You can either accept or refuse her request:
- "Sounds easy enough. I'll do it."
- "Good. Here's the outfit. Try to get Elisif's opinion on it and if she likes it mention it's from Radiant Raiment."
- "Sorry, I'm afraid you'll make me look silly."
- "Look silly! As if you could look any sillier than you do now."
After you've showed Jarl Elisif the outfit and told her that it is from Radiant Raiment, you can tell Taarie that Elisif loved the outfit and that she'll be placing an order soon. She will be pleased: "That's wonderful. You've done us a great service. As promised the outfit is yours and here's something for your trouble."
- The Bonds of Matrimony: Find someone in Skyrim to marry.
- Fit for a Jarl: Model some clothes for Elisif the Fair.
Taarie can be seen having a short conversation with her sister Endarie about her sewing:
Taarie: "Sister dear, could you try sewing those sleeves a little tighter? We can't have our customers looking sloppy because of your work."
Endarie: "Oh certainly, dear sister. We couldn't afford to have our customers look like the simple pigs they are, now could we?"
Taarie: "Good. And while you're at it, perhaps you should sew your mouth shut when our fine customers are within earshot, hrm?"
- She is the only Altmer you can marry in the game.
- If you invest in Endarie's store, you will be unable to invest in Taarie's store; they share the same goods, so investing in both of them would result in the store being invested in twice. You will thus be unable to raise Taarie's disposition high enough to make her available for marriage.
- If you're wearing Radiant Raiment fine clothes before obtaining the Fit for a Jarl quest, she will still comment on your outfit negatively. After agreeing to model for Jarl Elisif you will get the exact copy of Radiant Raiment fine clothes you wore.
- Taarie is her own merchant backup. If she's killed, she will not develop a replacement.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.