The ingredient Redwort Flower comes from the plant "Domica Redwort". This flower can be hard to find. In the West Weald, it is widespread but with a low density. A few isolated clusters of the flower can be found in Blackwood and along the Panther River. If you are suspended from the Mages Guild for committing theft, your penance will be to collect 20 portions of Redwort Flower and 20 portions of Dragon's Tongue.
3 guaranteed samples can be found; the places with samples are:
- 1 sample in Francois Motierre's house in Chorrol
- 1 sample in Lelles' Quality Merchandise in Anvil
- 1 sample in the Bruma Mages Guild Living Quarters
It can also be found randomly in the inventories of alchemy vendors and in some loot chests.
The places with the highest concentrations of Domica Redwort plants are:
- 21 plants in exterior cell (34, -28) Knights of the Nine plug-in is installed, this is at the entrance to Fort Bulwark) (If not, it is just North of the curl loop at the top of the letter 'd' in "Blackwood" on the game map.) (if the
- 11 plants at the entrance to Morahame
- 10 plants in exterior cell (34, -32)
- 9 plants in exterior cell (35, -30)
- 8 plants at the entrance to Wendelbek
- 8 plants around Marsh-Punk Camp
- 6 plants in the Arcane University gardens.