|Added by Plug-in||Dawnguard|
Volkihar Keep or Fort Dawnguard
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Heavy Armor, One-handed, Restoration|
|Perks||Augmented Flames (rank 1); Bladesman (rank 1); Fighting Stance; Mage Armor (rank 1); Magic Resistance (rank 1); Recovery (rank 2); Regeneration|
Dexion Evicus, an Imperial spellsword, is a Moth Priest. He came to Skyrim following rumors of an Elder Scroll being found. He is captured by Malkus while being escorted by Imperial guards and held in a magical cage inside Forebears' Holdout. If the player is sided with the Dawnguard, he will travel back to Fort Dawnguard after being rescued and remain there. If the player is working with the vampires, the player will make him their thrall and he will then stay at Volkihar Keep.
 Related Quests
- Prophet (Dawnguard): The time of prophecy has arrived! Find and rescue a Moth Priest from the vampires.
- Prophet (Vampire): The time of prophecy has arrived! Locate a Moth Priest for the vampires.
- Seeking Disclosure: Bring the Elder Scrolls to Dexion.
- Unseen Visions: Perform a ceremony to read the Elder Scroll.
Dexion knows the following spells:
- His unique Akaviri Sword is only obtainable by using the Pickpocket perk Misdirection or the Disarm shout.
- Dexion can occasionally be seen acting as though reading an Elder Scroll in the center room of Fort Dawnguard after the quest Seeking Disclosure.
- Dexion will purchase the two Volkihar Elder Scrolls from you for the sum of 6,000 gold following the completion of Kindred Judgement if allied with the Dawnguard. If you have sided with the vampires, you will be unable to sell the Elder Scrolls to Dexion.
- Dexion may remain in the recovery position and still count as an enemy. You may or may not be able to converse with him, but if you are and you tell him to go to Fort Dawnguard, then he will be attacked by Isran and it will be impossible to continue the quest.
- The simplest fix is to reload a save and try again; this may take several attempts.
- The console command (for example,
tcl) can be used to reach Dexion without disengaging the barrier. Dexion will be friendly, will initiate dialogue, and will successfully reach Fort Dawnguard afterward. The quest marker to disengage the barrier will remain until the quest's completion, but the quest will otherwise proceed normally.
- Open the console and enter prid xx007b88 (the first two digits vary depending on loaded mods) then setav aggression 0. This makes Dexion passive again and the quest can proceed normally.
- With the Dragonborn DLC, it is possible to use Tier 2/3 Bend Will shout to prevent him from being hostile. If Dexion Evicus is injured on the floor, simply use a healing spell on him to continue with dialogue. Rinse and repeat if he remains busy, as he will eventually continue the quest (Confirmed).
- If you are an Imperial or have a high enough illusion skill, you can calm him and continue with the dialouge. You will have to use Voice of the Emperor everytime you walk into Fort Dawnguard though, so wait a day each time if you want to make sure he won't attack you.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|