(Click on any item for details)
Sheogorath's Signet Ring
Silver Staff of Reckoning
Mantle of WoeBM
Drain Attribute M points for D seconds
Temporarily lowers one of the target's Attributes by M points for D seconds. Derived attributes such as Fatigue, Health, Magicka, and Encumbrance will be recalculated if appropriate. After the spell expires, the Attribute will be restored to its former value.
- There is a somewhat irritating bug with this effect if you are under the effect of a Fortify Attribute effect for the same Attribute. When the spell expires, the Attribute will not return to its former value, making the spell behave more like a Damage Attribute. The only way to solve this is to remove whatever was causing the Fortify Attribute effect and then cast a Restore Attribute effect. You may then put the Fortify Attribute effect back on to be returned to your former values.
- If you drain your own Intelligence to zero, your magicka bar will be refilled to full when the effect ends. This can be especially useful for someone who took the sign of the Atronach, although some might consider it cheating.
- Damage Attribute, Absorb Attribute
- Restore Attribute, Fortify Attribute
- Drain Fatigue, Drain Health, Drain Magicka, Drain Skill
The following alchemy ingredients will cause a Drain Attribute effect if mixed in a potion:
|Drain Agility||Drain Endurance||Drain Intelligence||Drain Luck|
|Drain Personality||Drain Speed||Drain Strength||Drain Willpower|
* These are first-effect ingredients, so you will experience the effect by eating them raw as well.