The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
(Click on any item for details)
Amulet of Flesh Made Whole
Restore <Attribute> M points for D seconds
- Restore Attribute will only work up to the natural maximum value for the Attribute, even if a Fortify Attribute effect is present. In other words, Restore Attribute only takes effect if the Attribute stat is red on the status screen. For example, if your Strength has been damaged 25 points, but you're wearing the Fist of Randagulf (R), Restore Strength would only give you back 5 points. To get around this, remove the Fortify effect (in the above example, remove the gauntlet) before invoking the Restore Attribute effect. This is fixed in the Morrowind Code Patch.
 Related Effects
- Fortify Attribute, Absorb Attribute
- Damage Attribute, Drain Attribute
- Restore Fatigue, Restore Health, Restore Magicka, Restore Skill
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a Restore Attribute potion:
|Restore Agility||Restore Endurance||Restore Intelligence||Restore Luck|
|Restore Personality||Restore Speed||Restore Strength||Restore Willpower|
* These are first-effect ingredients, so you will experience the effect by eating them raw as well.