|This article is being developed as part of the Skyrim Houses Redesign Project. If you see this tag it means the article can still be improved. Please see the project page for guidelines.
The Pawned Prawn is a general goods store in Riften. The store is run by Bersi Honey-Hand, although his wife Drifa will take over running the store if anything happens to Bersi.
 NPCs Living Here
 Related Quests
 Displayed Merchandise
The following items are sitting out in the store, for example on the store counters. They can be purchased from the merchant, or else can be stolen. Other items may also be present in the store, but those other items are not available for purchase. They respawn after ten days.
- Animal Hides: 1 Leather Strips
- Armor: 1 Iron Helmet
- Arrows: 2 Iron Arrow
- Clutter: 1 Tankard
- Food: 2 Alto Wine, 3 Bread, 1 Eidar Cheese Wedge, 2 Eidar Cheese Wheel, 3 Goat Cheese Wheel, 2 Green Apple, 2 Nord Mead, 4 Potato, 1 Red Apple, 1 Sliced Eidar Cheese, 1 Wine
- Ore/Ingots: 2 Iron Ingot
- Potions: 2 Potion of Minor Healing, 1 Potion of Minor Magicka, 1 Potion of Regeneration, 1 Potion of Resist Fire
- Weapons: 2 Iron Dagger, 1 Iron Sword
 Standard Merchandise
This is the merchandise found in the Pawned Prawn's Merchant Chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
- There is a "Loot" shadowmark to the right of the entrance door. There are several miscellaneous items found around the store.