For the region, see Sentinel.
|Sentinel City: City Summary|
|The Dark Brotherhood||No||Bookstores||1|
|The Fighters Guild||No||Clothing Stores||1|
|The Mages Guild||Yes||General Stores||5|
|The Thieves Guild||No||Gem Stores||1|
|Knightly Order||Order of the Candle||Libraries||1|
|Temple||Knights of Iron||Pawn Shops||1|
|Quest Locations||68||Shopping Plaza||0|
|Houses associated with Faction||Taverns||7|
 Castle Sentinel
The palace of Sentinel, or Samaruik as it is also called by the citizens, is the dominant structure of the capital of Hammerfell. The castle is enormous and, together with the extensive parkway surrounding it, occupies a good part of the city's total area. The royal family of Sentinel as well as the courtiers and the diplomatic body of Daggerfall reside inside this citadel.
 Dungeon Layout
Using in-game denotation for dungeon-modules: b007 b001 b006 n085 n070 b010 b011 b005 n083 s042 s041 s040 b012 b002 s043 b014 b013 b008 Dungeon-Modules: 18 Quest Locations: 7
 Related Quests
- Missing Prince: Lhotun wants to find his missing brother.
- Wayrest Painting: Queen Akorithi requests a certain painting.
- Lich's Soul: The King of Worms wants you to kill some undead.
- Who Gets the Totem: Let the bidding begin.
- Lord K'avar Quest Part I: You are tasked to protect a spy for Sentinel.
- Lord K'avar Quest Part II: Free Lord K'avar from the dungeons of Palace Sentinel before his execution is scheduled.
- Lord K'avar Quest Part III: Capture or execute Lord K'avar on Queen Akorithi's behalf in his hideout within Castle Wayrest.
 Related Books
|Note: This article, which is part of the Daggerfall Redesign Project, is a stub. You can help by .|