Skyrim:Fortify Heavy Armor
|Fortify Heavy Armor|
|Items||Neck, Chest, Arms, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Increase Heavy Armor skill by <mag> points for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Increases Heavy Armor skill by <mag> points.
Fortify Heavy Armor increases your Heavy Armor skill.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Heavy Armor:
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Heavy Armor if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- Most varieties of Armor and Necklaces of the Knight
- Includes the enchantments of the Minor Knight, of the Noble Knight, of the Major Knight, of the Extreme Knight, of the Eminent Knight, and of the Peerless Knight
- Several items with "Knight" enchantments actually fortify your Light Armor skill instead of your Heavy Armor skill. In particular:
- Dragonscale Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Noble Knight
- Dragonscale Armor of the Peerless Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Elven Gilded Armor of the Noble Knight
- Glass Armor of the Eminent Knight
- Glass Armor of the Noble Knight
Mod Notes: Item names should read "Squire", not "Knight"