|Items||Neck, Chest, Finger|
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Health regenerates <mag>% faster for <dur> seconds.
Enchanting description: Health regenerates <mag>% faster.
Regenerate Health (a.k.a. Fortify Healing or Fortify Healing Rate) increases the rate at which the target naturally regenerates health.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Regenerate Health:
- Emperor Parasol MossDB
- Juniper Berries
- Luna Moth Wing
- Namira's Rot
- Nordic Barnacle
- Vampire Dust
The following items use this effect. You can learn how to enchant custom items with Fortify Healing Rate if you find one of the following items and disenchant it:
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Mending
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Revival
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Regeneration
- All varieties of Armor, Necklaces, and Rings of Remedy
 Related effects
- While this enchanting effect is the most difficult to come by in-stock of armor merchants, the Radiant Raiment at the entrance of Solitude offers better enchanted necklaces and rings (the two other forms of apparel Fortify Regenerate Health may be applied to) at level 16 and on. While they may be expensive, this is most often the most likely place Fortify Regenerate Health can be found as an enchanting effect.