|Gold||500 (+500 Investor; +1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Standard Merchandise|
|Buys||Spells (Books, Clothing, Daedric Artifacts, Jewelry, Scrolls, Soul Gems, Spell Tomes, Staves)|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Archery, Conjuration, Sneak|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; During sieges, staff and family hide.; JobCourtWizardFaction; JobMerchantFaction; JobSpellFaction; Mistveil Keep Faction; Riften Wylandriah Vendor Services; TownRiftenFaction|
Wylandriah is the court wizard of Riften. She lives in Mistveil Keep and provides shop services for a variety of magical implements. She is quite eccentric, but obviously of keen intellect. Unfortunately she can't hold a train of thought and frequently forgets things.
 Related Quests
 Displayed Merchandise
The following items are sitting out in the store, for example on the store counters. They can be purchased from the merchant, or else can be stolen. Other items may also be present in the store, but those other items are not available for purchase. They respawn after ten days.
- Ingredients (req. Merchant perk): 1 Fly Amanita, 3 Frost Salts, 1 Giant Lichen, 1 Lavender, 1 Nightshade, 2 Nordic Barnacle, 2 Salt Pile, 4 Scaly Pholiota, 1 Spider Egg, 1 Spriggan Sap, 1 Troll Fat, 1 Vampire Dust
- Potions (req. Merchant perk): 1 Potion of Healing, 1 Potion of Minor Healing, 1 Potion of Plentiful Magicka, 1 Potion of Stamina, 1 Solution of Strength
 Standard Merchandise
This is the merchandise found in Wylandriah's merchant chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|1||Complete set of Novice Spell Tomes||Best-quality|
|1||Complete set of Apprentice Spell Tomes||Best-quality|
|1||Complete set of Adept Alteration Spell Tomes||Only if PC's skill level is high enough|
|~4||Leveled Robes (enchanted)||Max 5 (5@75%)|
|~9||Leveled Scrolls||Max 12 (12@75%)|
|~15||Leveled Soul Gems (empty and full)||Max 20 (20@75%)|
- Her dialogue and interactions frequently reference previous games including topics such as Arch-Mage Traven, Galerion, Greenmote, Heart of Lorkhan, and Calipers.
- A note under her store counter reveals that her fellow peers may not hold her in high esteem.
- If you pick up any of the items for the Hunt and Gather quest before speaking to her, she may not offer you the favor quest and it will not be tracked. However, she will still remind you where to find the items and once you have collected them all, the quest will appear in your log and you can turn it in for the reward.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|