|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Oblivion NPC Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Health||38 + (5+2.6)x(PC+2), PC=2-19|
|Magicka||100 + 1.5x(PC+2) (max=250)|
|Essential||Until The Hist|
|Follower||Den of Thieves|
|Faction(s)||Skingrad Citizen; Leyawiin; Chorrol Citizen; Bravil; Fighters Guild (Associate )|
Maglir is a Bosmer knight with a bit of an attitude problem. At the start of the game, he is a new recruit to the Fighters Guild who has a guild assignment in Skingrad. During this assignment, he spends most of his time in the West Weald Inn, claiming that the pay for the assignment is not worth it since he has "a family to think about."
Maglir wears a set of iron armor and is armed with an iron shortsword. He also has a set of lower class clothing: a dark green shirt, laced leather pants and a pair stitched leather shoes. He also has a small amount of gold. Maglir also knows the standard leveled Knight spells.
Over the course of the Fighters Guild questline you will get to know Maglir fairly well, and will encounter him again in Anvil, Bravil and Leyawiin. When you first meet Maglir he will be marked as essential thus if you dislike him, you'll have to work through the Fighters Guild quests before he becomes a normal killable NPC.
 Related Quests
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Den of Thieves: A gang of Bosmer thieves has been causing some problems around Anvil.
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
- During Den of Thieves he can be a useful and essential follower to help with other side quests. However, his default weapons are ineffective against ghosts and wraiths.