|Added by Plug-in||Dawnguard|
|Primary Skills||Smithing, Speech, One-handed, Pickpocket|
|Essential||Yes, if on the Vampire side only until Destroying the Dawnguard|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionRift; DLC1HunterFaction; DLC1ServicesGunmar; Gets dialogue pointing player to radiant quests; Gunmar Faction|
Gunmar is a Nord blacksmith added by the Dawnguard plug-in. He initially wears a set of scaled horn armor with matching pairs of bracers and boots. He is equipped with a leveled one-handed weapon, and carries random leveled bandit loot, as well as a 25% chance of carrying 1-9 gold.
Once recruited into the Dawnguard, he dons a set of Dawnguard equipment. You will be able to hire armored trolls from him for 500 gold each. He is a master trainer in Smithing, and will sell you a wide variety of armor and weapons, including Dawnguard equipment.
Gunmar will be the source of most of your Dawnguard radiant quests, as Sorine Jurard's radiant quests can only be performed once, and the probability of receiving quests from Isran and Florentius Baenius is always lower than the probability of receiving quests from Gunmar.
 Related Quests
- Destroying the Dawnguard: Kill the Dawnguard leaders.
- A New Order: Recruit Isran's old allies for the Dawnguard.
- Cleansing Light: Kill the boss of a vampire lair.
- Hide and Seek: Kill a vampire masquerading as a citizen.
- Hunting the Monster: Destroy the vampire target.
- Preemptive Strike: Destroy the vampire before it turns its allies.
- If you listen to the interactions between members of the Dawnguard at Fort Dawnguard, you will hear a lot of discussion about Gunmar and his armored trolls.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|