|1st||Weakness to Magic|
Jazbay Grapes are harvested from vines that grow on top of rocky outcroppings, in Eastmarch's volcanic tundra.
- "There was a time when it would be considered treason to pick one of these grapes without express permission from the Emperor himself. It is my understanding that although growers in Skyrim were successful in improving the fruit's survivability, it came at the cost of flavor. No longer is it quite the prize it once was. And yet, growing amidst the volcanic tundra of Eastmarch, it is still immensely useful for concocting potions. Mages value it highly as it can be combined with simple garlic to enhance the regeneration of magicka. While no longer against the law, picking these grapes in large amounts is best kept to oneself." - Agneta Falia in the Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim.
66 guaranteed samples can be found in 36 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 7 in Vlindrel Hall (Markarth)
- 4 in Broken Tower Redoubt (The Reach)
- 4 in Burguk's Longhouse - Cellar (The Reach)
- 4 in Fellglow Keep (Whiterun Hold)
- 4 in Largashbur Longhouse (The Rift)
- 4 in Niranye's House (Windhelm)
It is categorized as a rare ingredient, meaning that most apothecary merchants have a 21% chance of carrying 1-4 samples. In addition, it may be randomly found only in rare-type apothecary's satchels.
364 jazbay plants can be found in 22 different locations. Locations with the greatest numbers are:
- 49 around Steamcrag Camp (Eastmarch)
- 47 around Witchmist Grove (Eastmarch)
- 35 around Eldergleam Sanctuary (Eastmarch)
- 33 around the Atronach Stone (Eastmarch)
- 31 around Bonestrewn Crest (Eastmarch)
- 26 around Kynesgrove (Eastmarch), especially along the road heading southeast
- 25 around Mistwatch (Eastmarch)
- 24 around Broken Limb Camp (Eastmarch)
- 23 around Cronvangr Cave (Eastmarch)
- 22 around Riverside Shack (Eastmarch)