Kolskeggr Mine is a gold mine east-northeast of Markarth.
The mine is directly south of the Lover Stone, and contains numerous gold ore veins. It was overrun by Forsworn and the miners fled to Left Hand Mine, where you can get a quest to free the mine when talking to Skaggi Scar-Face. Pavo Attius will buy gold ore from you.
 Related Quests
- After completing the quest, the Forsworn respawn, attacking and often killing the miners who return to work after the quest.
- After completing the quest, you may be locked out of being able to mine inside Kolskeggr Mine, as the option to mine for ore does not even appear.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Sometimes exiting and then immediately re-entering the mine will cause the gold to be mineable again.
- This can be fixed by using the console to first
enable each ore vein.