|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|West of Swindler's Den
East-southeast of Bleakwind Bluff
The village claims not to have had a bad harvest in years. It contains several crop fields from which the player may harvest food.
The town is mentioned in the Holdings of Jarl Gjalund, however this seems to be a mistake, as it would make Rorikstead older than Rorik himself. The name, however, may be recent. It is also mentioned in the bard's song Ragnar the Red as the town from which the hero rode to Whiterun. However, the song mentions "ole Rorikstead" which may indicate that the current town is the namesake of an ancient predecessor.
 Related Quests
- In My Time Of Need: Find the Redguard, Saadia, who is on the run from Hammerfell.
- A Night To Remember: Find your lost friend, Sam, as you recover from a bad hangover.
 Miscellaneous Quests
|Quest Giver||Giver Location||Quest||Objective(s)||Requirement|
|Erik||Frostfruit Inn||Erik the Slayer: Help Erik become an adventurer.||
|Lemkil||Lemkil's Farmhouse||Gather Wheat: Get paid to gather crops. (radiant)|
|Reldith||Cowflop Farmhouse||Gather Wheat: Get paid to gather crops. (radiant)|
- After the quest Dragon Rising, you are very likely to encounter a dragon attacking Rorikstead. Guards in Whiterun will also reflect upon this, by mentioning how Rorikstead is usually a calm place, but is vulnerable to a dragon attack.
- Atop the hill directly north of the town a Shrine of Akatosh can be found, along with a Dragon Scale and a copy of the book Kolb & the Dragon.
- Lokir, one of the NPC's in the carriage during the quest Unbound states he is from Rorikstead.