|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Full suit of Orcish Armor|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|LargashburExterior01, LargashburExterior02, LargashburExterior03, LargashburExterior04, LargashburShagrolsLonghouse, LargashburBasement|
|Southwest of Riften|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
|# of Orichalcum||1|
Largashbur is an accursed Orc stronghold in the Rift beset by giants. It is located southwest of Riften, against the mountains, east of the Dwemer ruin of Avanchnzel. It contains a makeshift altar to Malacath, adorned with a full suit of Orcish armor and lavender.
- Largashbur Longhouse - Primary dwelling for all residents.
- Largashbur Cellar - Storage cellar and makeshift bar beneath the Longhouse
- Apothecary's Shack - Exterior building with an alchemy lab.
- Blacksmith's Shack - Exterior building with a forge, workbench, and grindstone.
- Tanner's Shed - Exterior building with a tanning rack.
 NPCs Living Here
 Related Quests
- The Cursed Tribe: Help lift the curse placed on the Orcs of Largashbur by Malacath.
- The Forgemaster's Fingers: Find The Forgemaster's Fingers to gain favor with the Orcs. (radiant)
- Even after appeasing Malacath, Giants will continue to occasionally attack the stronghold.
- Lob, Ogol, Ugor and unnamed orcs outside stronghold are not essential and can be easily killed by invading giants, even before you arrive to the scene.
- After completing The Cursed Tribe, Lob, Ugor, and Ogol can be recruited as followers.