|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Full suit of Orcish Armor|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|LargashburExterior01, LargashburExterior02, LargashburExterior03, LargashburExterior04, LargashburShagrolsLonghouse, LargashburBasement|
|Southwest of Riften|
|# of Alchemy Labs||1|
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
|# of Orichalcum||1|
Largashbur is an accursed Orc stronghold in the Rift beset by giants. It is located southwest of Riften, against the mountains, east of the Dwemer ruin of Avanchnzel. It contains a makeshift altar to Malacath, adorned with a full suit of Orcish armor and lavender.
- Largashbur Longhouse - Primary dwelling for all residents.
- Largashbur Cellar - Storage cellar and makeshift bar beneath the Longhouse
- Apothecary's Shack - Exterior building with an alchemy lab.
- Blacksmith's Shack - Exterior building with a forge, workbench, and grindstone.
- Tanner's Shed - Exterior building with a tanning rack.
- Giants will continue to occasionally attack the stronghold after the quest The Cursed Tribe has been completed, as the disable flag is not implemented. This can eventually result in the death of everyone within other than Atub.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- The giant attacks can be stopped by opening the console and entering the code