|Respawn Time||10 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DarkwaterCrossingExterior01, DarkwaterCrossingExterior02, DarkwaterCrossingExterior03, DarkwaterCrossingExterior04, DarkwaterCrossingExterior05, DarkwaterCrossingGoldenrockMine, DarkwaterCrossingVernersHouse|
|South of Eldergleam Sanctuary
Southwest of The Atronach Stone
|# of Tanning Racks||1|
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Grindstones||1|
|# of Wood Chopping Blocks||1|
Darkwater Crossing is a small mining camp that operates the Goldenrock Mine. Annekke Crag-Jumper originally discovered what would become the Goldenrock Mine and established this settlement with her husband Verner Rock-Chucker. Rich in corundum ore, the mine has attracted several new residents who have made camp outside its entrance. Two of its residents, Derkeethus and Annekke Crag-Jumper, can become followers and be chosen as candidates to join the Blades.
The residents of Darkwater have unwittingly put themselves in danger by settling so close to Darkwater Pass, a hidden Falmer infested cave. At least one citizen has already gone missing and they are still unaware the threat even exists.
* This person only appears after completing Extracting an Argonian.
 Related Quests
- Delivery: Deliver an item to an associate. (radiant)
- Extracting an Argonian: Rescue Derkeethus from his Falmer captors.
- Kill the Bandit Leader: Do a favor by slaying a bandit leader. (radiant)
- Mine Ore: Get paid to mine ore. (radiant)
- Special Delivery: Make a delivery for Sylgja to Darkwater Crossing.
- According to the Stormcloak soldier Ralof, Darkwater Crossing was the scene of the Imperial ambush that led to the capture of Ulfric Stormcloak.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|