The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
The following dungeons each have specific quests related to them. Many of them automatically start when you enter the associated dungeon, and provide a backstory about the location.
Dungeon Side Quests
- Darklight Tower — A tower occupied by hagravens.
- Folgunthur — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located southeast of Solitude.
- Forelhost Crypt — A ruined fortress on a peak southeast of Riften which contains a word wall for the Storm Call shout.
- Frostmere Crypt — A Nordic ruin south-southwest of Dawnstar and just northeast of the Lord Stone.
- High Gate Ruins — A medium-sized Nordic ruin directly west of Dawnstar, and a short distance east of the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Hillgrund's Tomb — A small Nordic barrow where the Hillgrund family dead are interred.
- Treva's Watch — A fort situated to the southeast of Ivarstead and to the west of Riften.
- Valthume — An ancient barrow where ancient knowledge awaits and the restless dead still battle.
- Volunruud — A tomb containing a word wall for the Aura Whisper shout, as well as the treasure and dead body of the Tongue Chieftain Kvenel.
Dungeon Miscellaneous Quests
- Angarvunde — A medium-sized Nordic tomb at the foot of the mountains directly west of Riften and slightly northwest of Avanchnzel.
- Ansilvund Excavation — A Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone.
- Blind Cliff Bastion — A cave southwest of Karthwasten along the banks of the Karth River containing Forsworn.
- Frostflow Abyss — A lighthouse located west of Winterhold in the north of Skyrim.
- Ironbind Barrow — A Nordic ruin which contains a word wall for the Become Ethereal shout, and the tomb of a long dead warlord.
- Mistwatch — A fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Moss Mother Cavern — A small, open-roofed cavernous grove lush with multitudinal flora, located due north of Hunter's Rest and northwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- Nilheim — A tower east-northeast of Ivarstead containing bandits disguised as guards.
- Pilgrim's Trench — A ship graveyard not far off of the northern coast of Skyrim.
- Ragnvald — A medium-sized Nordic ruin north of Markarth containing draugr.
- Rebel's Cairn — A cave located in The Reach between the Sundered Towers and Bleakwind Bluff.
- Robber's Gorge — A bandit camp spanning the road from Rorikstead to Dragon Bridge.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow — An ancient Nordic ruin located just northeast of Ivarstead.
- Southfringe Sanctum — A remote snowy cave that is home to the conjurer Bashnag and his coven.
- Sleeping Tree Cave — A small giant camp where the Sleeping Tree is located.
- Soljund's Sinkhole — A moonstone ore mine east of Sky Haven Temple.
- Yngol Barrow — A barrow northeast of Windhelm on the south bank of the White River.