The following dungeons each have specific quests related to them. Many of them automatically start when you enter the associated dungeon, and provide a backstory about the location.
Dungeon Side QuestsEdit
- Darklight Tower — A tower occupied by hagravens.
- Folgunthur — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located southeast of Solitude.
- Forelhost Crypt — A ruined fortress on a peak southeast of Riften which contains a word wall for the Storm Call shout.
- Frostmere Crypt — A Nordic ruin south-southwest of Dawnstar and just northeast of the Lord Stone.
- High Gate Ruins — A medium-sized Nordic ruin directly west of Dawnstar, and a short distance east of the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Hillgrund's Tomb — A small Nordic barrow where the Hillgrund family dead are interred.
- Treva's Watch — A fort situated to the southeast of Ivarstead and to the west of Riften.
- Valthume — An ancient barrow where ancient knowledge awaits and the restless dead still battle.
- Volunruud — A tomb containing a word wall for the Aura Whisper shout, as well as the treasure and dead body of the Tongue Chieftain Kvenel.
Dungeon Miscellaneous QuestsEdit
- Angarvunde — A medium-sized Nordic tomb at the foot of the mountains directly west of Riften and slightly northwest of Avanchnzel.
- Ansilvund Excavation — A Nordic ruin situated northeast of Shor's Stone.
- Blind Cliff Bastion — A cave southwest of Karthwasten along the banks of the Karth River containing Forsworn.
- Frostflow Abyss — A lighthouse located west of Winterhold in the north of Skyrim.
- Ironbind Barrow — A Nordic ruin which contains a word wall for the Become Ethereal shout, and the tomb of a long dead warlord.
- Mistwatch — A fort located at the northern base of the mountains on the border of the Rift and Eastmarch, just southeast of the Atronach Stone on the edge of the hot springs.
- Moss Mother Cavern — A small, open-roofed cavernous grove lush with multitudinal flora, located due north of Hunter's Rest and northwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- Nilheim — A tower east-northeast of Ivarstead containing bandits disguised as guards.
- Pilgrim's Trench — A ship graveyard not far off of the northern coast of Skyrim.
- Ragnvald — A medium-sized Nordic ruin north of Markarth containing draugr.
- Rebel's Cairn — A cave located in The Reach between the Sundered Towers and Bleakwind Bluff.
- Robber's Gorge — A bandit camp spanning the road from Rorikstead to Dragon Bridge.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow — An ancient Nordic ruin located just northeast of Ivarstead.
- Southfringe Sanctum — A remote snowy cave that is home to the conjurer Bashnag and his coven.
- Sleeping Tree Cave — A small giant camp where the Sleeping Tree is located.
- Soljund's Sinkhole — A moonstone ore mine east of Sky Haven Temple.
- Volskygge — A Nordic barrow west of Solitude in the coastal mountains, situated between Deepwood Redoubt and Lost Echo Cave.
- Yngol Barrow — A barrow northeast of Windhelm on the south bank of the White River.