There is no message or alert that lets you know that you have completed everything the game has to offer. So, here is a list of all completable statistics within Oblivion; it is up to you whether or not you want your character(s) to achieve these ultimate measures of completion.
 Summary of 100% Completion
- Quests Completed: 199
- Master Skills: 21
- Oblivion Gates Shut: 60
- Horses Owned: 7
- Houses Owned: 8
- Stores Invested In: 94
- Artifacts Found: 15
- Skill Books Read: 109
- Places Found: 366
- Fame: 198 [verification needed — see ]
 Requirements not recorded in your Accomplishments
- Grand Champion of the Arena
- Attain all 7 Heaven Stone Greater Powers
- Complete the Pilgrimage of the Nine Divines and be granted the Pilgrim's Grace Greater Power
- Defeat Unique Enemies
 Greater than 100% Completion Accomplishments
- Nirnroots Found: 306 (without any official plug-ins or expansions)
- Welkynd Stones Collected: 697-712 (depending upon how many appear in Vahtacen)
- Varla Stones Collected: 56-63 (again depending upon how many appear in Vahtacen)
There are 204 journal quests in the game, at most 203 of which can appear in your journal, and at most 199 of which can be completed.
Two quests that never can be completed are Whispers of Death and The Arena. They are the final quests in the Dark Brotherhood and The Arena quest lines, and can be "completed" repeatedly for a gold reward, so they never appear completed in the quest journal.
Two more quests can be completed but not in combination with Master rank in Fighters Guild or Listener in Dark Brotherhood, see optional below.
Another quest that can't be completed is Cast out of the Thieves Guild, see optional below
 Main - 18 Quests
- Tutorial: You must follow the secret escape route to escape the prison.
- Deliver the Amulet: You must deliver the Amulet of Kings to Jauffre in Weynon Priory.
- Find the Heir: Head to Kvatch to find the last heir.
- Breaking the Siege of Kvatch: You must help defeat the Daedra invaders and end the siege of Kvatch.
- Weynon Priory: Return to the Priory with Martin.
- The Path of Dawn: You must return to Baurus in the Imperial City to try to track down the stolen Amulet of Kings.
- Dagon Shrine: Find and infiltrate the Mythic Dawn's shrine.
- Spies: Track down those that have been spying on Cloud Ruler Temple.
- Blood of the Daedra: Locate a Daedric artifact for Martin.
- Blood of the Divines: Recover the blood of a god for Martin.
- Miscarcand: Recover a Great Welkynd Stone for Martin.
- Bruma Gate: Help the Bruma guard close an Oblivion Gate just outside the city.
- Allies for Bruma: You are asked to bring in reinforcements for Bruma from the other towns.
- Defense of Bruma: Let a Great Oblivion Gate open outside of Bruma.
- Great Gate: Find the Great Sigil Stone and close the Great Gate before a Daedric siege engine invades Tamriel!
- Paradise: Enter Mankar's Paradise, and retrieve the Amulet of Kings.
- Light the Dragonfires: Escort Martin to the Temple of the One... but will you be able to crown him Emperor?
- Imperial Dragon Armor: Receive your reward for saving the world.
 Dark Brotherhood - 34 Quests
- A Knife in the Dark: You must prove your worthiness to join the Brotherhood.
- Welcome to the Family: You must kill the captain of the pirate vessel Marie Elena.
- A Watery Grave: You must kill the captain of the pirate vessel Marie Elena.
- Blood of the Damned: An honest Wood Elf in Bruma has upset some dishonest people.
- Accidents Happen: An honest Wood Elf in Bruma has upset some dishonest people.
- No Rest for the Wicked: An old "friend" in the Imperial Prison needs to be released... from living.
- Scheduled for Execution: An old "friend" in the Imperial Prison needs to be released... from living.
- To Serve Sithis: Help Francois Motierre fake his death to escape his cowardly mistakes.
- The Assassinated Man: Help Francois Motierre fake his death to escape his cowardly mistakes.
- My Brother's Keeper: A High Elf in the Imperial City must be removed from existence.
- Darkness Eternal: Accept Vicente Valtieri's offer to become a vampire.
- The Renegade Shadowscale: Eradicate a fugitive Shadowscale named Scar-Tail and bring back his heart as proof for Teinaava.
- The Lonely Wanderer: A High Elf in the Imperial City must be removed from existence.
- Enter the Eliminator: Cure the sickly warlord Roderick at Fort Sutch: a spoonful of sugar, a pint of poison.
- Bad Medicine: Cure the sickly warlord Roderick at Fort Sutch: a spoonful of sugar, a pint of poison.
- The Night Mother's Child: Summitmist Manor; there were six on the night of last and then there were none... save one.
- Whodunit?: Summitmist Manor; there were six on the night of last and then there were none... save one.
- The Assassin's Gambit: Adamus Phillida spent years looking for the Brotherhood; assure him they've always been "right behind him."
- Permanent Retirement: Adamus Phillida spent years looking for the Brotherhood; assure him they've always been "right behind him."
- Of Secret And Shadow: Things at the Sanctuary have gone sour, and the Brotherhood can't afford chance or weakness.
- The Purification: Things at the Sanctuary have gone sour, and the Brotherhood can't afford chance or weakness.
- The Dead Drop: The first Dead Drop contract at Hero Hill, to stop a necromancer from achieving immortality.
- Affairs of a Wizard: The first Dead Drop contract at Hero Hill, to stop a necromancer from achieving immortality.
- Next of Kin: Next to the Great Oak in Chorrol, your next assignment demands the lives of an entire bloodline.
- Broken Vows: Deep within the well of Skingrad Castle Courtyard, the next Drop matches killer against killer.
- Final Justice: Beneath an Old Bridge lies the next Drop, requesting judgment on a known psychotic.
- A Matter of Honor: Alval Uvani, a traveling Dunmer merchant skilled in Destruction, makes a perfect target for a forest ambush.
- The Coldest Sleep: Locate a Nord at Gnoll Mountain, said to be running from a fate he chose in Solstheim. Today it will find him.
- A Kiss Before Dying: In Bravil lies the home of the Lucky Old Lady and a "lucky" Bosmer, and today fortune shines on both... but only one shines back.
- Following a Lead: What have you been doing, puppet?
- Honor Thy Mother: Root out the traitor and end his trail of carnage.
- Whispers of Death: Relay the prayers of the vengeful to ensure their vengeance is fulfilled.
- A Dark Exile: Defeat the Wrath of Sithis to be readmitted to the Dark Brotherhood.
- Another Dark Exile: Defeat the Wrath of Sithis to be readmitted to the Dark Brotherhood.
 Fighters Guild - 20 Quests
- Join the Fighters Guild: Become a member of the Fighters Guild.
- A Rat Problem: Azzan in Anvil wants you to see Arvena Thelas regarding a rat problem in her basement.
- The Unfortunate Shopkeeper: Stop some thieves from robbing a local shopkeeper.
- The Desolate Mine: Deliver a weapons shipment to the Desolate Mine.
- Unfinished Business: Travel to Skingrad to find out why Maglir has defaulted on a contract.
- Drunk and Disorderly: Find out why several of your guildmates are causing trouble in Leyawiin.
- Den of Thieves: A gang of Bosmer thieves has been causing some problems around Anvil.
- Amelion's Debt: Help Biene Amelion satisfy a debt by retrieving an heirloom.
- The Master's Son: The Fighters Guild has been hired to find Galtus Previa, and Viranus Donton needs a confidence boost.
- More Unfinished Business: Find out why a guild member has defaulted on yet another contract in Bravil.
- Azani Blackheart: Help Modryn prove that the Blackwood Company lied about completing a contract to kill Azani Blackheart.
- The Wandering Scholar: Elante of Alinor wishes to study a Daedric shrine and needs protection.
- The Fugitives: Find and kill some fugitives that have been causing trouble near Bravil.
- Trolls of Forsaken Mine: Viranus Donton and some Fighters Guild members were sent to eliminate trolls at Forsaken Mine, and now you must find them.
- The Stone of St. Alessia: The Stone of St. Alessia has been stolen from the Chapel of Talos in Bruma.
- The Noble's Daughter: Find Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak's missing daughter.
- Mystery at Harlun's Watch: Investigate the disappearance of some locals from Harlun's Watch.
- Information Gathering: Bring Ajum-Kajin - a high-ranking Blackwood Company member - back to Modryn and "persuade" him to talk.
- Infiltration: Deceive your way into the Blackwood Company and discover why they are so powerful... or so crazy.
- The Hist: Return to Blackwood Company headquarters to destroy the source of their power and anyone that stands in your way.
 Mages Guild - 23 Quests
- Join the Mages Guild: Join the Mages Guild and earn recommendations from all guild leaders to gain access to the Arcane University.
- Bravil Recommendation: Recover a fellow mage's staff to obtain a recommendation from Bravil.
- Leyawiin Recommendation: Help a mage regain her sanity to obtain a recommendation from Leyawiin.
- Cheydinhal Recommendation: Recover a lost ring to obtain a recommendation from Cheydinhal.
- Fingers of the Mountain: Sort out a problem with a former guild member to obtain a recommendation for Chorrol.
- Fingers of the Mountain, Part II: Sort out a problem with a former guild member to obtain a recommendation for Chorrol.
- Bruma Recommendation: Find a missing mage to obtain a recommendation from Bruma.
- Skingrad Recommendation: Find a missing mage to obtain a recommendation from Skingrad.
- Anvil Recommendation: Investigate a number of deaths along the Gold Road to obtain a recommendation from Anvil.
- A Mage's Staff: Complete your induction into the Mages Guild by creating your own staff.
- Ulterior Motives: Retrieve a book from the Count of Skingrad.
- Vahtacen's Secret: Find out how the Mages Guild's excavation of Vahtacen is faring.
- Necromancer's Moon: Find out about Black Soul Gems.
- Liberation or Apprehension?: Locate a Necromancer informant and return him safely to the Arcane University.
- Information at a Price: Travel to Skingrad to receive information from Count Hassildor... at a price.
- A Plot Revealed: Travel to Bruma and find out why the Mages Guild there has stopped correspondence.
- The Bloodworm Helm: Find the Bloodworm Helm and return it to the Arcane University.
- The Necromancer's Amulet: Find the Necromancer's Amulet and return it to the Arcane University.
- Ambush: Oversee a contingent of Battlemages in their fight against the Necromancers and retrieve a unique Black Soul Gem from an old "friend".
- Confront the King: Find the King of Worms and end the Necromancers' attacks on the Mages Guild.
- Alchemy Acquisitions: Use the expertise of Julienne Fanis for your own benefit.
- Mages Guild Suspension: Collect alchemy samples to regain your guild membership.
- Mages Guild Second Suspension: Collect alchemy samples to regain your guild membership.
 Thieves Guild - 13 Quests
- Independent Thievery: Steal as much as you can, and sell it to a Thieves Guild fence.
- Finding the Thieves Guild: So you want to join the Thieves Guild? Don't you know it doesn't even exist?
- May the Best Thief Win: You want to join, but are you a good enough thief?
- Untaxing the Poor: Steal the tax records for the Waterfront residents.
- The Elven Maiden: Steal a statuette for a mystery buyer.
- Ahdarji's Heirloom: Recover a ring stolen by a freelance thief.
- Misdirection: Help the Thieves Guild get the waterfront back to normal.
- Lost Histories: Finish a job from which a guildmate has not returned.
- Taking Care of Lex: Get Hieronymus Lex reassigned.
- Turning a Blind Eye: Steal a stone for the Gray Fox.
- Arrow of Extrication: Steal an arrow for the Gray Fox.
- Boots of Springheel Jak: Find out where Springheel Jak is buried and retrieve a pair of magical boots for the Gray Fox.
- The Ultimate Heist: Steal an Elder Scroll for the Gray Fox, and for glory!
 Main Cities - 45 Quests
- Newheim's Flagon: A gang of Bosmer thieves has been causing some problems around Anvil.
- Where Spirits Have Lease: It's your chance to buy a large manor, cheap! There's only one little snag...
- The Sirens Deception: An all-female gang of thieves is preying on married men in the town.
- The Ghost Ship of Anvil: Varulae needs you to recover her crystal ball from the haunted ship.
- Caught in the Hunt: Ursanne Loche's husband is missing!
- Through A Nightmare, Darkly: Help Kud-Ei from the Bravil Mages Guild save her missing friend.
- The Forlorn Watchman: Lay to rest the spirit of a former sailor.
- Buying a house in Bravil: Purchase a small house on the far side of the canal in Bravil.
- Two Sides of the Coin: Arnora wants you to speak with Jorundr to find out where their stolen gold is hidden.
- A Brotherhood Betrayed: It appears that a vampire in town was recently killed by Raynil Dralas, a self-proclaimed vampire hunter.
- Lifting the Vale: Countess Narina Carvain wants you to find the Draconian Madstone.
- Buying a house in Bruma: Purchase a large house in the traditional style of Bruma.
- A Brush with Death: Help a distraught wife find a famous painter who has gone missing.
- Buying a house in Cheydinhal: Purchase a large house in the exclusive end of Cheydinhal.
- Corruption and Conscience: The Captain of the Guard in Cheydinhal is corrupt and the citizens want him removed.
- The Wayward Knight: You must escort Farwil and his fellow knight through the Oblivion gate to retrieve the sigil stone to close the gate.
- The Killing Field: Valus Odiil in The Grey Mare in Chorrol needs you to help his sons reclaim his besieged farm.
- Separated at Birth: Investigate rumors around Chorrol that indicate some strange behavior on the part of one Reynald Jemane.
- Legacy Lost: Help long-lost twins recover their childhood home.
- Sins of the Father: A thief wants you to recover an item stolen by the Jemane brothers' father.
- A Shadow Over Hackdirt: Seed-Neeus' daughter Dar-Ma has gone missing.
- Canvas the Castle: Someone has stolen a valuable painting from Castle Chorrol!
- Buying a house in Chorrol: Purchase Arborwatch, a plush house in the center of Chorrol.
- Buy a house in the Imperial City: Get your foot on the property ladder with a rundown shack in a poor district.
- Unfriendly Competition: A newly opened shop run by Thoronir is selling goods below cost, causing big problems for the other merchants.
- The Collector: Help Umbacano, a collector of ancient artifacts, recover the "Ten Ancestors", a set of ancient Ayleid statues.
- Nothing You Can Possess: Umbacano wants you to recover a decorative carving from the High Fane.
- Secrets of the Ayleids: Umbacano wants you to try to buy the Crown of Nenalata from a rival collector.
- The Order of the Virtuous Blood: You are asked to help kill a Vampire.
- Imperial Corruption: One of the Imperial Guard captains in the Imperial City is corrupt.
- An Unexpected Voyage: The Bloated Float Inn has been hijacked by brigands while you slept!
- Origin of the Gray Prince: Agronak gro-Malog, the Imperial Arena Grand Champion asks you to find proof of his noble birthright.
- Vampire Cure: A long quest to gain the cure for vampirism.
- The Battle for Castle Kvatch: Try to save the Count of Kvatch, and rid the city of any remaining Daedra.
- Raid on Greyland: Help the Leyawiin Guard get rid of a drug trafficker.
- Tears of the Savior: S'drassa of the Leyawiin Mages Guild is looking for Garridan's Tears.
- Whom Gods Annoy: Rosentia Gallenus has been plagued by a foul smelling odor and some unusual house guests.
- Mazoga the Orc: Count Marius Caro is concerned about Mazoga, an Orc at Castle Leyawiin who claims to be a knight.
- Knights of the White Stallion: Join this Knightly order by killing a notorious bandit.
- Buying a house in Leyawiin: Purchase a house that perfectly matches its scruffy surroundings in Leyawiin.
- Paranoia: Help a paranoid wood elf with his conspiracy woes.
- Buying a house in Skingrad: Purchase Rosethorn Hall, a large manor house in Skingrad.
- Helping Hands: Hire a housekeeper for your manor in Skingrad.
- The Rosethorn Cache: Find the hidden treasure of a thief who lived 200 years ago.
- Seeking Your Roots: After discovering a peculiar plant called Nirnroot, you decide to investigate it further.
 Villages and Inns - 11 Quests
- Go Fish: Help Aelwin contribute to his retirement savings by obtaining the scales from some Rumare Slaughterfish for him to sell.
- The Sunken One: Find the owner of an abandoned farmhouse.
- The Potato Snatcher: S'jirra has had her potatoes stolen!
- Bear Season: A farmer needs you to kill some bears to protect his flock of sheep.
- Revenge Served Cold: Help a farmer seek revenge on the goblins who killed his wife.
- The Gravefinder's Repose: Help the innkeeper deal with a local Necromancer.
- No Stone Unturned: Help an Altmer Sorcerer at the Imperial Bridge Inn recover his research notes.
- A Venerable Vintage: Nerussa would like you to collect six bottles of a rare wine for her.
- When the Vow Breaks: Recover the family heirloom for an abandoned wife.
- Zero Visibility: Help the citizens of Aleswell become visible again.
- Goblin Trouble: Stop a goblin war so a family can return to their farm.
 Arena - 1 Quest
 Daedric - 15 Quests
 Master Training - 21 Quests
 Optional - 3 Quests
Can be completed but not in combination with Master of Fighters Guild or Listener of Dark Brotherhood
- Eternal Exile: Defeat the Wrath of Sithis to be readmitted to the Dark Brotherhood.
- Expelled from the Fighters Guild: Regain your place amongst the elite fighters of Cyrodiil.
Can't be completed
 Non Journal
- Attack on Fort Sutch: Help a group of soldiers close an Oblivion Gate (non-journal).
- The Forgotten Chests of Pale Pass: A treasure hunt in Pale Pass leads to a magical ring hidden many years ago by an unlucky thief (non-journal).
- The Horror of Dive Rock: Slay the Horror of Dive Rock, the Uderfrykte Matron (non-journal).
- Black Bow Bandits: Tag along with Mazoga the Orc to track down and kill Black Bow Bandits (non-journal).
- Lich of Lost Boy Cavern: Follow the story of an exiled mage trying to save his friend from himself (non-journal).
- The Unbeaten Path: Follow the clues given to you by a mysterious note and a strange longsword in order to find an unusual treasure (non-journal).
- Illegal Cargo: Stop the illegal sheep shipment at the Sea Tub Clarabella (non-journal).
 Master Skills
This requirement also ensures that you have the maximum level possible for your character and all Skill perks.
 Oblivion Gates Shut
The maximum possible number of Oblivion Gates shut is 60: 50 random gates, 9 city-related gates, and the Great Gate, outside of Bruma. In order to find all 50 random gates, you will need to explore possible Oblivion Gate locations after completing the Dagon Shrine quest and before you enter Mankar Camoran's Paradise during the Paradise quest. You must close all of the Oblivion Gates before completing the Main Quest: after Light the Dragonfires has been completed, all Oblivion Gates will automatically disappear.
Some players have had problems making the accomplishment page state that 60 gates have been closed. In this situation, you must leave one random gate open until after closing the Great Gate. Prior to closing either of these last two, your accomplishment page will read 58. Even after you close the Great Gate, the accomplishment page will not change to 59. Only after you close the last standing random gate will both that gate and the Great Gate register as closed, giving you a total of 60. [verification needed — see]
 Horses Owned
To buy all 7, check this list of horses and horse merchants in Cyrodiil.
With official plug-in Horse Armor Pack
- Including Old Nag 8 horses could be owned.
- Including Shadowmere and Prior Maborel's, 10 horses could be outfitted with a set of armor.
 Houses Owned
To buy all 8, check this list of empty houses, who is selling them and who will furnish them.
 Stores Invested In
94 without any official plug-ins. 98 including merchants from official plug-ins.
Without any plug-ins, there are 99 merchants in the game, all of whom are listed in the Merchants article. Of these, all but five can be invested in. The five exceptions are: Calindil, Edgar Vautrine, Ernest Manis, M'raaj-Dar, and Ungarion.
Plug-ins add another ten merchants. It is possible to invest in five of these merchants (Dahlia Rackham, Khafiz, Rowley Eardwulf, Sergius Turrianus,and Nilphas Omellian), but it is not possible to invest in Aurelinwae or any of the Dunbarrow Cove merchants aside from Khafiz.
Warning: To complete this, you need to make sure that all merchants in the game that can be invested in survive until you reach Expert level in Mercantile. Note that Selena Orania in the Bruma Mages Guild dies during A Plot Revealed, Andreas Draconis is to be killed during the Next of Kin quest, Kirsten will no longer converse with you after Mephala's quest, and neither will Etira Moslin and Vlanhonder Moslin after A Shadow Over Hackdirt. As an alternative to reaching expert level, you could make a Fortify Skill spell to increase your Mercantile level to at least 75. This adds the option to invest in the shop, regardless of your base Mercantile level, and allows you to invest in those two stores before completing the related quest.
 Skill Books Read
To read all 109 skill books, check this list of where books can be found. Note that the "Books Read" statistic on your character page is relatively meaningless, as it does not have any way of checking if a book has already been read. You can boost this value indefinitely merely by repeatedly opening and closing the same book over and over again. (And of course, there's no way for it to tell whether you've actually read the book, merely opening it and closing it is enough.)
 Places Found
There are as many as 366 places which are counted on your "Accomplishments Page" (excluding plug-ins).
There are more locations to find that have no map marker, and the count on the accomplishment page doesn't increase when these locations are visited.
- Great Gate
- Isolated House
- Melus Petilius' House
- Fort Pale Pass
- Smuggler's Cave
- The Bloated Float Inn
- The Sentinel
- More on the Unmarked Places page.
There are 2 other places already marked on your map from the start of the game (the count on the accomplishment page will not increase when you visit the locations) including:
If you have all of the official plug-ins as well, the total number of places that you can find that will count as found in your journal (not including the Shivering Isles maps' places), increases by 6 to as many as 373 total. The plug-ins also add 3 icons to your map for places that start as already found, that can never count as found in your journal. With all of the add-on places' icons counted into the overall total icons, the total maximum icons that are ever displayed on the in-game map becomes 419 icons, including the 33 that are city-related and the 8 horse stables.
Warning: There are three quest-related locations with impact on the count. If you haven't visited them before doing the quest they will be marked as already discovered on the map marker (compare with Imperial Prison Sewer, above).
- Arpenia during Azani Blackheart
- Cloud Ruler Temple during Weynon Priory
- Sedor during The Stone of St. Alessia
 Artifacts Found
This statistic requires successful completion of all Daedric quests.
 Grand Champion of the Arena
As the quest The Arena is never completed, this title is the only title not implicitly given by the completion of 199 quests.
 Greater Powers
 Unique Enemies
There are several unique enemies that you would not come across even if you had completed all the journal quests, so for 100% completion you should seek out and defeat:
- The Uderfrykte Matron, aka The Horror of Dive Rock.
- The lich Erandur-Vangaril in Lost Boy Cavern.
- The Ghost of Perennia Draconis is encountered if you activate the grave outside Applewatch after the Dark Brotherhood quest Next of Kin.
- The Spectral Mud Crab may be encountered in Paradise if you do enough exploring.
- The Giant Slaughterfish from the Wizard's Grotto leading to Fathis Aren's Tower.
- The leveled Rat in Lazare Milvan's house.
- The Giant Mud Crab in Greenmead Cave.
 Nirnroots Found
There are a total of 306 Nirnroots to be found. The Nirnroot page gives some information on where they are located and how to find them (specifically, it lists all Nirnroots that are found indoors). Otherwise, you can use the site's to locate the outdoor ones (you must zoom in to level 16 to see them).
 Shivering Isles and Add-Ons
Buying the Shivering Isles expansion pack and the nine add-ons allows you to increase the places you go can visit, your fame and quests. With all of these installed, the amount of marked places increases from 367 to 434, the amount of quests recorded in your journal increases from 199 to 247 and your highest possible fame increases from 198 to 206 [verification needed — see ] . Here is the updated statistics:
- Quests Completed: 247
- Master Skills: 21
- Oblivion Gates Shut: 60
- Horses Owned: 7
- Houses Owned: 8
- Stores Invested In: 98
- Artifacts Found: 15
- Skill Books Read: 109
- Places Found: 433
- Fame: 206 [verification needed — see ]
 Shivering Isles
The Shivering Isles adds 30 possible quests to your journal, 2 non-journal quests and 1 quest that cannot be completed.
 Main - 16 Quests
- A Door in Niben Bay
- Through the Fringe of Madness
- A Better Mousetrap
- Baiting the Trap
- Understanding Madness
- The Cold Flame of Agnon
- Ritual of Accession
- Retaking The Fringe
- Rebuilding the Gatekeeper
- The Helpless Army
- Symbols of Office
- The Roots of Madness
- The End of Order
- The Prince of Madness
 Bliss and Crucible - 9 Quests
- Falling Awake
- Work is Never Done
- The Fork of Horripilation
- The Coming Storm
- Final Resting
- A Liquid Solution
- The Museum of Oddities
- Ushnar's Terror
 Settlements - 5 Quests
 Optional - 3 Quests
Can be completed, but not in succession with each other. Must choose one or the other to complete Ritual of Accession
Can't be completed
 Non Journal
The Shivering Isles adds 56 marked places to the game.
 Knights of the Nine
Knights of the Nine adds 11 possible quests to your journal.
- Pilgrimage: Complete the Pilgrimage of the Nine Divines to show that you are worthy.
- The Shrine of the Crusader: Retrieve the Helm of the Crusader from Pelinal's lost shrine.
- Priory of the Nine: Retrieve the Cuirass of the Crusader from the Priory of the Nine.
- Nature's Fury: Retrieve the Boots of the Crusader from the Shrine of Kynareth.
- The Path of the Righteous: Retrieve the Mace of Zenithar from the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin.
- Wisdom of the Ages: Retrieve the Shield of the Crusader from Fort Bulwark.
- Stendarr's Mercy: Retrieve the Gauntlets of the Crusader from the Chapel of Stendarr in Chorrol.
- The Faithful Squire: Retrieve the Greaves of the Crusader from Lathon.
- The Sword of the Crusader: Retrieve the Sword of the Crusader and reconsecrate it.
- The Blessing of Talos: Obtain the ninth relic: The Blessing of Talos.
- Umaril the Unfeathered: Defeat Umaril and kill him for good, in both the physical and spiritual planes.
Pilgrimage, Priory of the Nine, Nature's Fury, The Path of the Righteous, Wisdom of the Ages, Stendarr's Mercy, The Sword of the Crusader and Umaril the Unfeathered add one fame point each, adding up to the eight more fame points.
Knights of the Nine adds 6 marked places to the game.
 Other Add-Ons
 Fighter's Stronghold
Fighter's Stronghold adds one quest and one place to the game.
- Battlehorn Castle — A large castle west of Chorrol that can be won by defeating the attacking marauders (plugin-specific).
 Horse Armor Pack
The Horse Armor Pack adds one quest to the game.
 Mehrunes' Razor
Mehrunes' Razor adds one quest and one place to the game.
- Unearthing Mehrunes Razor: Conquer one of the deepest and most challenging dungeons in all of Cyrodiil to claim this fearsome weapon.
- Sundercliff Watch — A very large fort far east of Bravil containing NPCs and vampires (plugin-specific).
Orrery adds one quest to the game.
- Repairing the Orrery: Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
 Thieves Den
Thieves Den adds one quest and one place to the game.
- Dunbarrow Cove — A medium-sized cave south of Anvil containing a home catering to thieves (plugin-specific).
 Vile Lair
Vile Lair adds one quest and one place to the game.
- Deepscorn Hollow: Deepscorn Hollow is an asylum for the wicked, a refuge from the persecution of the virtuous.
- Deepscorn Hollow — An underground lair southeast of Leyawiin catered to infamous characters (plugin-specific).
 Wizard's Tower
Wizard's Tower adds one quest and one place to the game.
- Frostcrag Spire: In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character to call home.